Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Collectibles With Beatles Goldie Hawn Artie Johnson Dick Martin Jonny Quest & Dan Rowan

jonnyquest_cardgame.jpg

Oh, how I tried to win this when it came up for auction. Well, okay, I didn't try that hard... I think my top bid was $10, and it went for WAY more than that!

Next: Journey to the 7th Planet!

journeytoseventh_italpost.jpg
Italian poster

journeytoseventh_italpost2.jpg
Another Italian poster

journeytoseventh_lc1.JPG
journeytoseventh_lc2.JPG
journeytoseventh_poster.JPG

landofgiants_colorforms.jpg

Of all the Colorforms toys I've collected photos of, this Land of the Giants set has to be the absolute rarest of them! This is the only time I've seen one offered in the years I've been saving photos from eBay!

And now, live from Beautiful Downtown Burbank, it's Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In!

laughin_paintposter.jpg

I'm guessing nobody's poster ended up looking like the box's photo!

laughing_vendingheader.jpg

Yeah, I had no idea there were Laugh-In vending machine items, either!

Next, we have stuff from the Beatles' last film, "Let It Be"!

letitbe_australian.jpg
Australian poster

letitbe_italian.jpg
Italian poster (note that all the photos here are from the early to mid-1960s, and not what the Fab Four looked like at all in the movie!)

letitbe_italian2.jpg
This Italian poster was more to the point!

letitbe_mexlc.JPG
Yes, it's a Mexican lobby card!

letitbe_pressbook.jpg
You may be able to click on this pressbook photo for a larger viewing option!

letitbe_songbook.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment